At AC SMART RELOCATION, we place particular emphasis on
- HAVING A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING of a client’s needs and expectations
- TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE INDIVIDUAL PROFILE of the employee being relocated
BEFORE, DURING and AFTER your arrival, we offer a wide range of personalised services to meet your needs and expectations.
- contact you to determine your requirements
- provide you with information and advice, as well as an introduction to the local property market
- research, and then select, available properties in line with your pre-defined criteria
- organise property visits, or prepare videos/photos of the properties should you be unable to visit in person
- summarise the advantages and disadvantages of the selected properties and provide advice
- provide decision-making support
- assist you with your rental application (and follow up)
- help you with everything involved in your move: inventory (fixtures and fittings, etc.), utility contracts, home insurance
- provide advice and support in searching for a job
- give details of the many clubs and associations available
- help organise language lessons
- offer advice and help as regards shopping
- provide support for day-to-day life
- offer advice and assistance with immigration procedures
- help you with your visa application, residence permits, etc.
- assist you with your residence permit renewal
- help with all aspects of family reunification
SERVICES FOR THE FAMILY
- provide an overview of the education system: public and private
- advise you on the best schools for your family
- organise an appointment with the school principal
- accompany you to appointments, if necessary
- help you with the registration process
- assist you in finding childcare facilities and crèches
We can help you…
- open a bank account
- register with French Social Security
- register with the CAF (French Benefits Office)
- organise home insurance, car insurance, etc.
- deal with formalities such as applying for a driving licence, registering a vehicle in your name, securing car registration documents
- put together your MOBILI-PASS® and Visale applications
ON YOUR ARRIVAL
- provide you with a Welcome Pack, containing practical information about the city (including a city map), and the Charente-Maritime region
- offer you general information about the health care system, with details of doctors, dentists, etc.
- provide you with general information about everyday life, including details of emergency services, public transport, places of worship, postal services, shops, etc.
ON YOUR DEPARTURE
We can help with…
- terminating your rental agreement
- cancelling telephone and internet contracts, etc.
- organising any repair works required by the rental agreement
- arranging the necessary appointments for exit inventory
- ensuring the return of your security deposit